This sport climbing guide to Rattlesnake Point covers all the new moderate bolted routes at Ontario’s most popular climbing area. The cliff’s easy approach (a metal staircase provides access to the base), sunny southern exposure and open talus base make this the perfect crag for early (or late) season bolt-clipping or for anyone wanting to lead outside for the first time.
The book features:
- Detailed maps to help you get to the cliff.
- Clear photos for accurately identifying routes.
- Entertaining route descriptions.
- Tips to help minimize climber impact and ensure this and other climbing areas stay open.
- An extensively researched history of the area that covers Rattlesnake Point’s impact on the local climbing scene.