The guide features:
• An extensively researched history of climbing on the Niagara Escarpment. Each book’s history is unique and includes just the areas and events covered in that book.
• Numerous interviews, bios, quotes, and anecdotes about the area’s most influential climbers and route developers.
• Beautiful photos of climbers on the area classics and as well as archival photos of Ontario’s rich climbing history.
• Every route description has been rewritten for clarity, correctness, and freshness.
• Many lost and forgotten routes were recovered from the ether thanks to meticulous research.