- Light: They only weight 45 grams, an important factor in multipitch climbing.
- Thin: A smaller frame allows for better peripheral vision.
- Elastic: The frame recovers its shape when bent, making them more resistant.
- Cheap: Since they are sold directly from the source, you save money.
All the glasses are delivered with a set of:
- case with a carabiner. Carry them on your harness
The glasses come in two model types: 1.0 and 2.0
- 1.0 represents the slightly older model
- 2.0 represents the newest model