A soft midsole keeps them supple and gives them nice sensitivity. An asymmetric toe gives them high-performance function, like good edging power and purchase when smearing. The fit should appeal to both novices and veteran climbers, making them good all around shoes at a very good price.
- Perforated synthetic upper breathes well and won’t stretch and get sloppy over time. You get the same performance for the life of the shoe.
- Plush nylon lining.
- Slip lasted construction.
- VTR rubber rand protects the toe area.
- 1mm half-length midsole provides support for edging and smearing.
- Soles are Trax XT-5 high-friction rubber.