The missing link of the Camalot family. The X4 cam has the expansion range of the original C4 series and the single-stem flexibility and narrow head width of the C3s. The springs are embedded in the lobes to keep the profile narrow enough to slot into “that’s all-there-is” pods and crannies. The stacked axle design on the smaller cams gives them the expansion range of double-axle cams without increasing the head width.
- Armoured cable uses aluminum “beads” to protect the stem from abrasion while keeping it flexible.
- Cable swage is embedded in thumb rest to eliminate buckling and provide smooth trigger action.
- Ergonomic hot-forged trigger bar.
- Double axle design for .75, .5 and .4 sizes, and Stacked Axle technology for .3, .2, and .1 sizes
- Slings and cams are colour-coded for orderly racking and quick selection.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Single stainless steel|
|Three sigma tested||Yes|